Saturday, May 8, 2010

What do you say?

So many of my friends this week have either announced their marriages, or first/second pregnancies.

I am happy for them, quite. It just... hurts... to know that I am denied everything I want in life.

I want a child with my husband as bad as I want him to be alive in 2 years. But there's not a good chance of either of those happening.
I feel like a failure lately.

We have a media interview with NBC again locally on Monday and with Village Voice Media on Tuesday.

The only help the State of Arizona can now give us is advice to "Have you thought about moving to Canada?"
Yes. Our Dept of Economic Security judge told us to move out of the country.

La vie, non c'est ci bonne.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs*

    I didn't mention the pregnancy sooner because I didn't want to hurt you, so I waited until the pain wasn't as fresh...

    To give you an update, I had the baby on Friday afternoon, ended up with a C-section, was in the hospital until yesterday, and if everything goes well the baby comes home tomorrow. Let me know if you want the details.

    ReplyDelete