Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Slice of Catloaf

So more peer reviewed proof that medical cannabis could/can LITERALLY help extend my husband's life.

http://www.btbuddies.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1471&Itemid=85&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

I love the conclusion; Altogether, our findings support that the combined administration of TMZ
(Temodar chemotherapy) and cannabinoids could be therapeutically exploited for the management of GBM.


This is good as well as I can use this in his medical cannabis application.

Small bits of good news can make the difference. Today, Wash is having a bad "brain" day. He is not speaking correctly, mixing some of his words, very forgetful- more so than usual.... but it's wonderful weather so I took him out this morning and I'm going to take him out again this afternoon. Walking and being in the sun tends to always cheer him up.

Taco Tuesday again tonight and I'm looking forward to spending a bit of time with the family. Hopefully it will go well. It's the small things that count, like dinner or a walk or a cat curled up on a lap sleeping and purring.

I'm trying so hard every day to keep it all together. Some days are better, some are worse. I at least am happy that they all so far end the same way, with us telling each other "I love you" and falling asleep next to my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. Cats are the best. Especially when you have to chase them around the house like a four-year-old and convince them that it *is* SNUGGLE time. Oh yes. Hehe!

    I'm glad you can enjoy some walks together. We finally have some sun here (in dreary frigid Missouri) and every bit of sunshine helps a LOT.

    Prayers, warm wishes, and happy thots to you both.

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete