Wednesday, April 28, 2010

rule 31

Today has been a pretty darn good day; so I will only focus on good things.

*Though I am still all nasty at least it looks like the infection is clearing up. I'm hoping that it won't turn into bronchitis.

*I have totally lost my voice. Wash showed me the "Speech" program on Anders today; I was "talking" like Stephen Hawking all day. It was quite awesome.

*We had pancakes

*He did the garden watering today

*Finally got the time to see "Monsters v. Aliens" today too- funny movie and quite impressive graphics.

*Date Night! - almost always cheaper weekdays- Did the movie "Book of Kells" over at our local small indie theatre. It was moving and wonderful and I so need to get it when it comes out on DVD.

*Also re: above, he shaved!!!! The winter beard is gone and he is back to having a Van Dyke - I've missed seeing his cheeks/face. More to kiss.

*He was smiling a lot today. That means the world to me.

*We're watching "Hamlet" on PBS together as well. Great end of the day. He's my best friend. I love spending time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment