Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Glass Bone Woman?


Left foot has torn ligaments by my ankle, and a sprained ankle. This alone is 6 weeks of bed/foot rest. Waiting on the X-ray results to see if it is broken as well; from the exam I could have upwards of two breaks in the long tarsals and 1-3 toes might be broken as well.

Let's see;
*Very high intelligence/ Genius
*Picked on /few friends growing up
*Knowledgeable on several subjects, including outbreak/virii paterns
*Had the love of my life, and soulmate die a young, horrid death
*Health issues/ radiation exposure

I just need a crap-ton of money and I'd be a villain right out of a graphic novel!

[or, that is the pain meds talking. who knows?]

2 comments:

  1. Might a handlebar mustache add that air of insouciance ?~! I am sorry your foot is all fouled up; that was the last thing you needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there some way you could stay with family for a while until you get back on your feet - literally and figuratively?

    ReplyDelete