Monday, June 3, 2013

Mixed Greens

Things are coming along well. I'm 1/3 of the way there with my fundraising and I hear back today that I've gotten 2 of the 4 or so scholarships I have applied for.

Meanwhile, some other crap going around is triggering me badly today, so I am at the moment in my bed, under my covers, shaking and silently crying.

Aelphie is next to me, but won't cuddle. Leto is off somewhere lying on tile or in the tub trying to get a bit cooler. I need a friend to come over and help me shave him. I have the kit, but I need about 4 hands for it, not two.

It's been a while since I've needed a Xanax to help with my overwhelming feelings. Sadly, today is one of those days.


I had a fairly nice day yesterday afternoon, going to the local Art Museum with a family member.


I can't even say more. I keep trying to write and only seem to end up crying more.

1 comment:

  1. Tashi, there's no crime in using the medications that are there for days like this. Had to crack open that bottle for myself not too many days past and am reticent too; a glimmer of understanding perhaps for days that feel impossible. Holding you up to the Universal Healing Power.

    ReplyDelete